Join Mary Quinn of Common Wealth Charlotte for a fast-paced, never boring, two-hour Financial Empowerment Workshop. You'll enjoy Mary's take on the role money plays in our lives, and learn some valuable personal finance skills including:
- How to spend, save and give - The monetary value of your time - Becoming a credible borrower
- Financial goal-setting - Avoiding predatory credit - And more!
This investment of your time will pay rich dividends for a lifetime.
Upcoming Empowerment Workshops:
Goodwill Opportunity Campus
, 5301 Wilkinson Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28208
- Thursday, Janaury 23rd, 2:00pm-3:00pm
- Thursday, January 30th, 9:00am-11:00am
- Monday, February 10th, 9:00am-Noon
- Thursday, February 13th, 9:00am-11:00am
- Thursday, February 20th, 2:00pm-3:00pm
- Thursday, February 27th, 9:00am-11:00am
Grier Heights, 3100 Leroy Street, Charlotte, NC 28211
- Tuesday, February 11th, 6:30pm-8:30pm
Habitat for Humanity, 3816 Latrobe Avenue , Charlotte, NC 28211
- Saturday, February 22nd, 9:00am-11:00am
For more information, or to register for a workshop, please text Mary Quinn at (704) 965-0764 with your name and the date and time you want to attend.