Join Mary Quinn of Common Wealth Charlotte for a fast-paced, never boring, two-hour Financial Empowerment Workshop. You'll enjoy Mary's take on the role money plays in our lives, and learn some valuable personal finance skills including:
- How to spend, save and give - The monetary value of your time - Becoming a credible borrower
- Financial goal-setting - Avoiding predatory credit - And more!
This investment of your time will pay rich dividends for a lifetime.
Upcoming Empowerment Workshops:
Goodwill Opportunity Campus
, 5301 Wilkinson Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28208
Thursday, March 19th, 2:00pm-3:00pm cancelled
Thursday, March 26th, 9:00am-11:00am cancelled
- Thursday, April 16th, 9:00am-11:00am
- Thursday, April 16th, 2:00pm-3:00pm
- Monday, April 13th, 9:00am-Noon
- Thursday, April 30th, 9:00am-11:00am
Grier Heights, 3100 Leroy Street, Charlotte, NC 28211
Charlotte Area Fund, 901 North Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC 28206
Tuesday, March 17th, 11:00am-12:30pm cancelled
- Tuesday, April 21st, 11:00am-12:30pm
For more information, or to register for a workshop, please text Mary Quinn at (704) 965-0764 with your name and the date and time you want to attend.